New NaNoWriMo "Book Cover"


Of course, this is just for fun. If a book makes it to publishing, the house has control over the cover design (but it's still really fun to make one for yourself!). The idea of NaNoWriMo, is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. It's all about quantity, not quality. As author Gayle Forman states, it's like trowing down a lump of clay. You have to get it out there so you can go back and mold it to where you want it. I've had this story in mind for quite some time and I'm ready to throw it down on paper.





Editing (text etc) by me
Photo by FreeDigitalPhotos.net

3 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

I like this one! Cool picture!

Lacey J Edwards said...

Thanks, Jess! This picture not only fits the girl better, but the boy is perfect too. And I intentionally blocked off his face >_<

Valerie Kemp said...

Very cool covers! Your book sounds very intriguing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...