Updates!

I realize I haven't been posting a whole lot lately. Reason being, I am MAD busy over here! So far 2010 has been an amazing year full of opportunity for Husband and I.

He's starting work at a new company in February, going in at a senior position. We've had to do a lot of preparing for this, considering they'll be sending him to Italy in three weeks.

On top of that, I've had TWO of my works accepted for publication, and I might have one or two more. Can't give you any more details on that yet, (hope it's okay that I tell you that much) but as soon as I can, you know I will. I will post the heck out of it. And thanks to author Shannon Delany (13 To Life: A Werewolf's Tale) for pointing me in the right direction, I'm working on a retelling of a Ukranian Folklore and a non-fiction article for a children's magazine. Wish me luck!

And of course there is the never ending work on my own manuscripts and the group (sistersinscribe.blogspot.com) and home. Speaking of which, I need to climb to the top of Mt. Laundrest today.

Big things are happening. Big things.

7 comments:

A. J. Spindle said...

That's a lot of stuff!!

Lacey J Edwards said...

And two birthdays this month too!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Wow! That sounds pretty busy alright. Exciting though. :-)

Darina said...

WOW I'm so happy for you!! I look forward to reading your works when they come out. And you have 2 birthday girls this month - awww!!
Good luck with everything

Anonymous said...

Very proud of you (and the hubby). You're certainly allowed to say as much as you did (no worries) and I hope the lead I gave you helps give you a few more additional clips to build your writer's resume with. :-)

*hugs*

Lacey J Edwards said...

Thanks so much, Shannon. I submitted the article on my husband to my crit group yesterday. Hopefully something comes with that. Thanks again! *hugs*

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Woohoo! So glad to hear things are happening!!

Keep us posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...