Author Event! Richelle Mead

Last night, Vampire Academy author Richelle Mead, graced our fair city with her presence. And she read to us! She told us there will be six books in Rose's story, the Fifth Spirit Bound, comes out in May 2010 and she said we should see book six, untitled at this point, in December of this year! AND!!! There will be another six books told from another character's POV! One of the more secondary characters in VA steps forward and we'll see how that character sees our beloved Rose Hathaway. Exciting right?!

I won't do her the injustice of posting the funny face pictures. You know, when you're talking, or about to laugh and your face does that funky twisty stuff? Yeah, I won't show you those. I like her too much.


Richelle and I


Richelle reading from SPIRIT BOUND




STAY TUNED because I'm going to do a very special post on my critique group blog: http://sistersinscribe.blogspot.com/ on THURSDAY! You don't wanna miss it!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!

Lacey J Edwards said...

It really was :) And on her blog, I can see half of my face in the audience photo! lol

Richelle Mead said...

lol Thank you for only posting the good ones. :) It was great meeting you!

Lacey J Edwards said...

Thank you! For signing all those books and especially for taking the time to stop by my blog! I'm honored! And dancing in my seat right now :) we're giving away one of the copies of Blood Promise on Thursday at our group blog sistersinscribe.blogspot.com

Again, thank you so much!

A. J. Spindle said...

LOL Lacey! You are to funny! :) I love Richelle Mead as well, but you know that, haha. :P Glad you had a great time!

PolishOutlander said...

I went to this event too and blogged about it. I have only read the first book though but really liked it. It was great to see her in person

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...