Johnny Gruesome


Johnny Gruesome
Gregory Lamberson
ISBN# 1934755451
ISBN# 9781934755457
Trade Paperback
US $15.95 / CDN $17.95
Horror


I just finished reading this book and, while it is not my usual choice of genre, I really enjoyed it. It's only Lamberson's second published novel and it is very well written, entertaining and to some degree frightening.

Seventeen year old Johnny Grissom isn't exactly a model citizen in the village of Red Hill but he never expected he'd be murded by his closest friends and his girl.

Johnny finds his way back to his body and digs himself out of his grave and takes revenge on everyone who has ever done him wrong.

I won't say too much about it because I don't want to give away any plot points, but I will say if you're in the mood for a good horror novel with vengeful zombie/spirits this is it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha that's creepy. I don't think I've ever read any horror novels though

Lacey J Edwards said...

Lol my friend A.J. said the same thing. It's a pretty adult novel. It involves sex, lots or foul language, violence and gore. I'm not usually into horror either. I picked it up at the Book Expo and thought I'd read something different for a change. It didn't give me nightmares, but it's a lil on the icky side lol Definitely not for everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...