RUCCL conference

http://www.ruccl.org/

The 2009 Rutgers University Council on Children's Literature has posted the application for this years one-on-one plus conference!  I had been watching the site daily since early april and the second the app came up, I sent it out.

They accept 70-80 applicants a year and base acceptance on the quality of your writing.  You submit 3 pages...you have 3 pages to convince them you're story is worth it.  It says its best to submit the first three, afterall that's what an agent would be reading, and so that is exactly what I did.  I don't know if my first three are the strongest in the novel and if I don't get accepted I'll know I need to work on them.

They should let me know by late August if I am accepted or not.  I'll be sure to update :O)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...