Fiction and furry things

I know I've been MIA from here for a while, but things should start to settle down soon. Dec/Jan are always crazy months for me.

This past week was individual short week at Tangled Fiction. Each of us posted an un-tangled  full short. Stop on over to check those out! :D

Also, I got this for my birthday:



 For this:
 And this:



And their serious cuteness has taken a lot of my attention. :-)

They're names are Poe (after Edgar Allan) and Dowell (after Alexander Beliaev's sci-fi novel, Professor Dowell's head--one of Husband's favorite novels.) they're brothers from a litter born on Christmas and they are cute, and furry, and they are mine. :D

2 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

They're adorable and I love seeing their pictures on Facebook!

Lacey J Edwards said...

Thanks, Jess! They're growing so quickly. Especially Poe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...