Must Have Books of 2011

Like my Sisters in Scribe, Kristi and Valerie, I've set a reading plan/goal for 2011. My goal, is to read the books I already have before purchasing new ones. Except those must-have books that are coming out this year.

There are still a lot I must have from last year, like SLICE OF CHERRY! How I missed that release date is beyond me. But I plan on hitting up the bookstore on Friday night so that's covered. Yeah, outside of the plan BUT that book came out in 2010 and I had planned to buy it before I made the new year plan, so it's okay. Hush.

I honestly haven't paid much attention to a whole lot of the 2011 new releases, not because I don't want to, I've just been that busy. Some that I am aware of and must have are:

THE DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES by Carrie Ryan


FOREVER by Maggie Stiefvater


*Secret Novel* by Maggie Stiefvater
*no cover image*

BLOOD MAGIC by Tessa Gratton


BAD TASTE IN BOYS by Carrie Harris (and you guys should be ready for that one too--we *might* have something special over at SIS when it comes out.)


POSSESSION by Elana Johnson


THE NEAR WITCH by Victoria Schwab


HOURGLASS by Myra McEntire
*no cover image*

CORSETS AND CLOCKWORK by Various (includes a short by Dia Reeves)


And I'm just going to stop there because this list is really long.
What are some of your must-have books for 2011? Share so I can make said list even longer. Mwauahahahaha! (That's an evil laugh.)

4 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I concur. I am especially excited about the last books in the Forest of Hands and Teeth and Shiver series, but am sorry to see them end. More please??

Lisa Gail Green said...

Oh you just expanded my already growing list!! I'm also waiting PATIENTLY for City of Fallen Angels, Red Glove, and several others. Sigh, I better get something published, if nothing else then to support my book buying habit!! :P

Lacey J Edwards said...

DeRaps, I know! I'm going to be so sad to see them end!

Lisa, I can't wait for RED GLOVE! WHITE CAT was sooooooo good! I have City of Bones but I have yet to read the series.

Lacey J Edwards said...

Oh! I keep forgetting about DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver because I've already read it but it is definitely a MUST HAVE book! Comes out Feb 2011 I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...