Sunday Squirrel


As you may know, I'm a bit of a squirrel watcher. Only because I live in NYC and my wildlife interaction is limited to pigeons and squirrels, and the occasional rat. I've seen a raccoon, a few hawks, and a opossum before, but not often. Anyway, squirrels. They're cute and I like them, so I take pictures whenever they come to my yard. I post the pictures on my facebook every now and then, but I decided I want to start sharing them here. So I give to you Sunday Squirrel! :D Yay! Every Sunday (I will try to remember every single Sunday) I will post one picture of a squirrel that I've taken. Starting now.



3 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps said...

I live in Maine, so there's lots of wildlife to watch. I do think that squirrels can be particularly entertaining, though. Thanks for sharing this picture!

Lacey J Edwards said...

I'm originally from PA. I miss it quite a bit.
Thanks for checking out my blog. :)

Simon Hay said...

Lacey PI, I was fascinated by the squirrels I saw In Rochester NY. I'd not seen one before, and they are so bloody funny. I woke up before everyone else and went downstairs to talk to the trees and the squirrels. Because I can talk to everything, I had a conversation with a squirrel. He welcomed me to Rochester, and I asked him how the nut was that he was chewing on, "Not as good as last year." I can tell by looking at your photo that you could also Dr Dolittle. Creativity is perfect for talking to spirit. Happy writing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...