Marry Fates Contest


The Merry Sisters of Fate (Maggie Stiefvater, Brenna Yovanoff, and Tessa Gratton) are hosting yet another fabulous contest on their blog:http://community.livejournal.com/merry_fates/95549.html
Eligible prizes include a signed copy of LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater, and a signed ARC of THE REPLACEMENT by Brenna Yovanoff.

To enter, you must use the below image as a writing prompt. It can be a short story, flash fiction, a poem, whatever! Visit their blog for detailed instructions on how to enter and what's up for grabs.



My entry: Then the queen, who never wanted her son to marry, lit the chandelier and gave it a push.

11 comments:

Valerie Kemp said...

So glad I saw this! I just entered too! Yours is fun! Love it!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

How fun! Good luck. :)

Keri said...

Brilliant entry! Very witty. Is this contest international? I couldn't tell.

L.J. Boldyrev said...

Thanks, guys!

Keri, thanks! I'm really not sure if it's international. I would think, yes, because the author's hosting it tend to do international.

Angela Ackerman said...

Awesome entry!

I can't wait to see how your other entry does on the kidlit contest!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

L.J. Boldyrev said...

Thanks, Angela! I am DYING for it to be tomorrow. I have to know!!! Lol!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

I gave you a blog award today :)

ElegantSnobbery said...

Haha, so awesome!

Emily Kate Johnston said...

Oooooh, tricksy! I love it.

aretha said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

aretha said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...