Sourcebooks Fire Launce Party!


Tonight, as part of the NYC Teen Author Festival, Sourcebooks Fire, the YA imprint of Sourcebooks, held their launch party at Books of Wonder in Manhattan. There were tables set up for autographs, a raffle to win Scourcebooks Fire books, food and entertainment provided by Tiger Beat!
Left to right: Natalie Standiford, Barney Miller, Daniel Ehrenhaft, and Libba Bray!!

I didn't take a regular camera, because I am a goof, but I had my phone and I managed to make a few short videos before my SD card filled up. I apologize for the poor quality.

The lovely Libba Bray



A blurry photo of Libba and Me







The last one is called YA and it was written by the band about the world of YA literature. If I can find the lyrics I will post them.

3 comments:

Valerie Kemp said...

Wow! You're fast!

Looks like it was an awesome night. So glad you got to go!

Unknown said...

Yay - you got to go! Glad it was so fun. :)

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Looked super fun! Libba Bray singing! Too cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...