Gettin' Back In the Groove!

Summer is winding down. My big kid is back in school (2nd grade!!!) and my Tiny Human starts pre-k next week, so I am back in writing mode! Of course, writing mode never truly stops, but my blog hiatus has been long enough. I've missed you all.

You'd think after taking about a month off that I'd have something awesome to blog about, but alas, I do not. I could ramble on about my mandatory evacuation, thanks to Hurricane Irene, that turned into a party with my folks out in the sticks, but you don't want to hear about that.

*whispers* Husband is no longer a tattoo virgin.

But I want to hear about you! How was your summer? Did you get a lot of writing done, or are you a total summer slacker? What have I missed in the blogosphere! Did you attend Write On Con? My super awesome agent, Sara Megibow, was a guest during one or more of the chats!

Starting Monday, our Spring/Summer hiatus at Tangled Fiction ends! We're coming back with a brand new tangle, started by me on September 5th, so be ready!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...