Snow Days!

Hope everyone that celebrated had a wonderful Christmas! If you're celebrating Kwanza, Happy Kwanza!

NYC got hit with a major blizzard over the weekend and Husband had an extra day home from work. We spent it throwing snowballs at each other and the kids (Big A totally betrayed me and teamed up with Dad, but Little M was loyal and threw a great many powdery puffs at the both of them! Huzzah!), and chucking each other into snow banks. Much fun.

Until we had to be grown-ups and actually shovel the driveway and dig out the car.



I am back to the writing grind today and cleaning up my house in between line edits, so I will probably disappear on you again for a few days. At Sisters in Scribe we are still taking entries for our December Giveaway (international, ends Dec 31st) and over at Tangled Fiction we have our first public round table discussion, so hop over there to see wtf we were thinking when we started our tangles and to chime in with what you thought might have happened!

Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Looks awesome! We were supposed to get some too but it completely missed us! We had a white Christmas morning so that was awesome. :)

Lacey J Edwards said...

I was hoping for a white Christmas, but if it had snowed on Christmas, my parents wouldn't have been able to come. It was like a zombie town here yesterday--cars buried, people walking in the middle of the road, everything quiet. It was awesome. Lol!

Simon Hay said...

I've only been in decent snow once in New Zealand. I've worked on a sheep and cattle station located in high altitude. Winters were cold, we overlooked snow capped volocanoes, and the troughs used to freeze, but it only snowed lightly once. Zombie town looks cool. Merry Christmas :)

Demitria said...

Wow! I'm glad we were spared in Chicago!

New follower...

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

Lacey J Edwards said...

Simon, working at a sheep and cattle station in New Zealand sounds amazing!

Demitria, I love the snow, but I really wish they'd plow the streets! I'm sure you'll see your fair share before the season ends. Lol!
Thanks for the follow!

A. J. Spindle said...

I would love some snow but not that much!

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

THanks for following my tweets. I am following back here and Twitter. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Crazy snow. Though we don't get snow in FL it did get pretty darn tooting cold. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...